Thursday, January 2, 2014

Too Much!

Okay...It's January 2, 2014. I weighed this morning, and let me say...I weigh Too Much!

I am beginning a healthy living program-not a diet, a lifestyle. I have many lessons to learn about eating right and portion control. I have taught weight management classes for years and have a background in nutrition from my days with North Carolina Cooperative Extension, but as Paul would say what I want to do...I don't do and what I don't want to do...I do (paraphrased from the scriptures). But I'd say that sums me up.

This picture was the only one I had taken at Graceland. I know that I am extremely overweight. It's no secret, one look and it's obvious to everyone. I am embarrassed by my appearance,  and my weight is effecting my sleep, my joints, and even my mood. It's time to make changes. If I don't put it out here in print, I won't be accountable...so I am now accountable to you, my fellow bloggers.




This will be a lesson that will hopefully give me life and health! I don't want to post my weight on the home page...how embarrassing, but it is on my healthy living page...open if you dare to take the challenge with me. Let's get healthy in 2014!

1 comment: