Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Winter Wonderland



Finally! It is snowing!!!! Big fluffy snowflakes falling so fast it makes it hard to see where you are going! I love the snow, and this is the first real snow of the year! I mean one that covers the ground and you can enjoy watching the flakes without a microscope and the wind blowing it away as fast as it falls! I couldn't fully enjoy the beauty of it until l was sure that Cassidy had made it home safely from her work. Once I knew she and Cam and Cade were home safely, let the celebratory flakes fall!

School has been cancelled for tomorrow and it is going to be COLD! That means pjs and potato soup tomorrow and a chance to finish reading my Battle of the Books Book and catch up on some television programs Clan and I have taped!
Thank you Lord for the beautiful snow that reminds us of your forgiveness....though your sins be as scarlet they shall be as white as snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment