Thursday, December 26, 2013

CHRISTmas....Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Welcome to Mudd Manor...

Wanted to share a few Christmas memories.

Come in and join me :)







Mantle in our Living Room decorated with a vintage feel....






Our foyer was taken over with poinsettias this year....


Uncle Todd (aka my little brother) helping Cam open presents at our parent's house....



Cam enjoyed his first Christmas! My parents (His Nana and Papa) got him this wagon and he had fun getting rides around the living room.


This was our Annual Christmas Breakfast at my daughter's house with Cam and "C" taking time out for a mug shot!


 Christmas began on Monday night with a trip to Knoxville, Tennessee to spend time with our son Brody. His Grandparents, Parents, Sisters, his nephew Cam, and Aunt and Uncle made the trip across the Dragon to spend the perfect Christmas with our boy!



 Cam was so excited about his first Christmas! He has so many family members that are so inlove with that beautiful smile! We love him so!



 Monday morning Cam and "C" getting ready to head to Knoxville and see Uncle Brody!


Can't go to Knoxville and not eat at the Red Lobster! Clancy and Brody smile....


Cousins at Mamaws...Clancy, Kate and Elizabeth! Beautiful girls.....



Of course Santa had cookies and milk at Lolli and Pops!


Kitchen Tree and Mantel...



This year I finally did it! I had an Elvis tree in my Elvis room. I even decorated the window to look like Gracelands! I love the Elvis theme going on in here. Leaving the 27th of December for another trip to Heartbreak Hotel...down at the end of Lonely Street across from Graceland! Merry Christmas Phillips' Family!


No comments:

Post a Comment