Friday, February 27, 2015

He Has My Tears in a Bottle!


Psalms 56: 8
“Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

Some days life just gets too much to handle. No matter what my sorrow, or longing may be. I know I can always find an answer in God’s Word.

Our lives change everyday. Some days are so hard to handle, but we must take comfort. As Christians, our lives are in God’s hands. Isn’t it amazing to read in the Psalms that God catches our tears in a bottle! He cares that much. I’ve shed many tears over my lifetime and to think that He has each and every one accounted for.

How can I not trust Him? How can I not worship Him? How can I not serve Him?

We shouldn’t worry or think about tomorrow-We don’t even know what is going to happen today!

The world is full of troubles. But if we hold to His hand, and ask for His mercy and His strength, when bad days come, we will have what we need to face them!




No comments:

Post a Comment